Free-Range Paleta Appearance
- Brilliant and uniform, with excellent fat coverage.
- Paleta slices are deep red in colour, spotted by tyrosine, the amino acid that crystallises as a result of an excellent curing process.
Free-Range Paleta Texture
- Juicy texture, very pleasant in the mouth.
- Tender but firm: it preserves its structure while chewed.
Free-Range Paleta Aroma
- Potent, pleasant, specific, attractive aromas. Long-lasting, very marked and clear.
- At the base, there are very frank notes of fresh nuts.
Free-Range Paleta Taste
- A fine, personal, balanced, tasty flavour. This is an elegant ham, its key flavours are already present while still in mid-palate.
- The excellent balance in terms of salt reveals some adequate, light and clear sweet notes which tone down the typical bitter spots with great precision.
Iberian field bait shoulder, salt, sugar, preservative (E-252), antioxidant (E-301) and acidity corrector (E-331iii).
|Energy||1139 kJ/ 272 kcal|
|of which saturates||6.03g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g|
|* Typical values per 100g|